Its almost that time...the air is getting crisper, football has kicked off their season and school is back in session. What comes next? New fall TV. It truly is the most wonderful time of the year. We've waited since May to find out what's going to happen on our returning favorites and the new shows are getting promoted everywhere you look. Here are the shows I'm most looking forward to:
Returning Faves:
How I Met Your Mother - kicking off their final season, I'm waiting with baited breath to get to know the long-awaited Mother better. While I'm a little skeptical about the whole season taking place over the course of Barney and Robin's wedding weekend, I am hopeful that this long time fave will get the send off it deserves.
NCIS - As if the season ending cliffhanger wasn't enough, the news over the summer that Cote de Palo wasn't returning this season as Ziva is making this a can't miss season opener. I have to admit, as much as I love this show, I am not a die hard Tony-Ziva fan. I am very interested to see how they resolve the storyline without making half the audience mad.
Glee - The tragic death of Corey Monteith this summer still makes me tear up. Its going to be hard to watch this season....
Grey's Anatomy - Where do I begin? Spending the summer waiting to learn the fate of Dr. Webber has been tough. The promo's ABC is now airing make me nervous for how this all turns out. Looks like the season opener will be as action packed as the finale.
Big Bang Theory, Scandal, Parenthood - I just love these shows and cant wait to see what happens next :)
What's New?
Lots of new shows look good to me. I'm mostly anticipating NBC's Thursday line up. Parks and Rec has been a long time fave of mine, and it looks like its going to be kicking off a promising evening. Welcome to the Family (what a cast - Mary McCormack, Mike O'Malley and Ricardo Chavira), Sean Saves the World and the Michael J. Fox Show all look great. Parenthood is also a long time fave of mine - I think must see TV might be back!
ABC's The Goldbergs and Super Fun Night look, well, super fun and are on my must watch list.
Mom and The Miller's on CBS have very funny promo's. Plus, Allison Janney back on TV every week? I'll take it.
What's on your watch list?
No comments:
Post a Comment